Bunny Shirt for Kids
Make the kids "hoppy" this spring with a T-shirt, painted with a cute bunny in glittery paint.
DecoArt Products Required
- DBL1002-B - Liner 2
- DBF3012-B - Shader 12
SoSoft Fabric Acrylics
- DSS1 - White
- DSS24 - Lamp Black
- DSS57 - Baby Pink Deep
SoSoft Fashion Sequins Writer
- SFS05C - Pink Spritz
- SFS08C - Blue Glitz
- Pattern here
- Tracing paper
- Transfer pen
- Iron with low-heat setting
- Shirtboard or cardboard covered with plastic wrap
- Foam plate
- Water container
- Masking tape or T-pins
- 100% cotton blend T-shirt in color of your choice
Wash and dry shirt without fabric softeners before painting. Insert shirtboard or covered cardboard to prevent paint bleeding through shirt. Secure with masking tape or T-pins. Draw your bunny design onto tracing paper. Flip over pencil-traced design and outline with transfer pen. Position design and transfer pen-side down onto fabric with iron using low-heat setting. Carefully lift paper to reveal design.
1. Using 12 shader brush, fill in bunny ears and nose with Baby Pink Deep. Let dry.
2. Fill in rest of areas, excluding eyes, with White. Let dry.
3. Use Pink Spritz Fashion Sequins to fill in over top of Baby Pink Deep ears and nose. Use Blue Glitz to fill inside eyes. Let dry.
4. Using liner brush, outline head and eyes with Lamp Black. Let dry.
For more great Easter craft ideas, check out our free Easter craft eBook.