Cottontail Toilet Paper Roll Napkin Rings
No Easter table is complete without these super cute Cottontail Toilet Paper Roll Napkin Rings. Made with empty toilet paper rolls, these precious napkin rings are perfect for making with the kids. Even if you're just having a spring gathering, these precious napkin rings are sure to bring a little something special to your table decor. Kids will love making these sweet toilet paper roll crafts, too! Easy enough for them to make with adult supervision, seeing these decorations on the Easter table are sure to make them overjoyed!
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
You can find this project, and many more, in our new eBook, 13 Spring Crafts: Easter Craft Ideas, Spring DIY Home Decor, and More! Download your own free copy today!
- 1-2 toilet paper roll tubes
- Grey paint
- Puff paint in pink and black
- 1 mini pom-pom
- Craft glue
- Draw the basic shape of a bunny on the toilet paper tube.
- Cut along the pencil line.
- Paint the tube grey (don't forget to paint the inside of the tube. It is visible when the napkin is removed). Set aside to dry.
- Use the puff paint to add eyes, ears, a nose and a mouth. Set aside to dry (putting a container of paint inside each tube helps keep them level and upright).
- When the paint is completely dry, turn the bunny over and glue a pom-pom tail in place.
If you love toilet paper roll crafts, then you'll fall in love with our free printable eBook 16 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas. You'll find crafts for kids as well as more complicated projects to work on your own. No matter what, you'll love the eco-friendly craft projects featured in this downloadable craft guide.
Read NextPaper Plate Dove Craft