Burlap Bunny Treat Bags
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love burlap and bunny tails so these burlap bunny treat bags are perfect for my Easter celebration. Who can resist a fluffy bunny tail? I know you can’t! These are so easy to make with just a few supplies and the free printable template that you can download below. Make one for every child on your gift giving list this Easter. Make as many of these easy treat bags as you need for your Easter celebration. They are easy to make and inexpensive….and those bunny tails are just adorable! This is my kind of craft y’all!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Muslin drawstring bags (the 5×7 size works perfectly)
- Pink burlap
- White pom poms
- Tacky glue
- Printable bunny template (click here to download)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Jewels Emerald Cube Granny Square
- In The Clouds Scarf
- Herringbone Chevron Beanie
- Arctic Ice Snood
- Create A Heart Template
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home