Bunny Candy Cone
Use soft felt to create an adorable hanging cone for Easter candy treats from The New Image Group. The bunny is simple to assemble with the template. The kids can help craft these felt bunny candy cones.
- 1 9 x 12 Militia Soft Felt Sheet
- 1 9 x 12 Lavender Soft Felt Sheet
- 1 9 x 12 White Soft Felt Sheet
- Fabric Glue
- Single Hole Punch
- 2 3/8" Diameter Google Eyes
- 30" of 3/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- Chenille Stem
- Bunny Treat Cone Template (pdf)
- Cut out Bunny Treat Cone Template pieces from template.
- Arrange template pieces on corresponding felt and cut out:
9 x 12 Militia Soft Felt: Ear Inserts, Nose
9 x 12 Lavender Soft Felt: Bunny Cone
9 x 12 White Soft Felt: Teeth
- Mark on the cone with pencil where holes are to be punched.
- Glue Google Eyes, Nose, and Teeth to Bunny Face.
- Cut Chenille Stem into 6" Strip. Fold in Half.
- Glue Chenille Stem behind bunny ears and into the cone.
- Fold bunny into a cone shape, bringing the cone behind the Bunny Face. Glue into place.
- Using single hole punch, punch holes where previously marked. Thread ribbon through holes, knotting the ribbon on the inside of the cone.