Embossed Foil Earrings
If you have some extra aluminum foil in your kitchen, you can make these amazing Embossed Foil Earrings from Tiffany Windsor! Aluminum foil craft ideas are great for getting rid of some extra supplies you already have. Use embossing techniques to create these adorable danglers.
- Aleene’s Tacky Double-Stick Sheets
- Brown kraft paper (or brown bags)
- Kitchen aluminum foil
- Marking pen (or other smooth surface to rub the surface of the foil)
- Embossing folder and die cut or embossing machine
- Small hole punch (for jump rings)
- Jewelry findings – jump rings, fish hook earrings
- Jewelry pliers
Using the Aleene’s Tacky Double-Stick Sheets as a pattern for size, cut three pieces of kraft paper and two pieces of foil slightly larger than the Double-Stick Sheets.
Use the Double-Stick Sheets to glue the three layers of kraft paper together.
Glue one piece of foil to each side of the layered paper.
Use the side of the pen to rub the entire surface of the foil so that all of the layers are firmly adhered right out to the edge. Using the Double-Stick Sheets as a straight edge, cut away excess foil and kraft paper.
Run layered paper through embossing machine to create texture.
Cut to desired shapes and sizes.
Punch hole at top of each piece for jump ring.
- Insert jump ring and hang on fish hook earrings.