Die Cut Wood Earrings
If you're looking for unique ideas for homemade earrings, look no further than your scrapbook supplies. Die Cut Wood Earrings can be made from embellishments you might otherwise use for paper crafts. Be sure to add chalk ink for a bright pop of color.
- Prima Wood Embellishments (birds and owls)Birds and owls wood cuts
- Prima Chalk Ink - Pastel Blue, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Brown
- Jewelry findings - jump rings, fish hook earrings
- Jewelry pliers
- Optional: matte or gloss spray sealer, heavy duty small punch, Tombow brush marker
Apply color to owls by running chalk ink applicator over surface on both sides. Let ink dry.
If desired, spray matte sealer over ink. Let dry.
Insert jump ring through pre-cut eye. Add second smaller jump ring and then add fish hook earring.
- If desired, you can join several wood cuts together with jump rings to create longer dangled earrings. You will need to punch holes in the wood cuts for the jump rings.