Crochet Burger Earrings
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"If you’re like me, you like your jewelry to say a little something about you. Sometimes it says, I’m sophisticated and awesome, and other times, like in the case of the Crochet Burger Earrings, it says I’m a bit silly and awesome. These earrings are for those times when you’re going to have fun, be around friends, and really just let your hair down (metaphorically, of course, because if you’re wearing these earrings you’re gonna want your hair up to show them off!)."
Crochet Hook4 or 2 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(0) Lace (33-40 stitches to 4 inches). Includes crochet thread.
Finished SizeBurgers measure 1.25" x just over 1.25"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Create a beautiful hand-stitched cloth napkin for your home with this Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towels tutorial. If you're a big… Continue reading: "Adorable Hand Stitched DIY Tea Towelsvideocam"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- Modern Heirloom Baby Afghan
- Crochet Textured Baby Blanket In Pastel
- Sign On Wood
- Eggshell Mosaic Pendant and Gift Box
- 14 Pool Noodle Crafts
- Simple Braids Hat
- Sunflower Wine Cozy
- Heights Beanie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home