Beautiful Hydrangea Spheres
Diane Flowers shows us how to make hydrangea spheres. With flowers and scissors and only two easy steps you can have a nice decoration. They can be used for a centerpiece in your home or elsewhere for a special occasion.
- STYROFOAM™ Brand Foam:
- Balls, 6", three
- Hydrangea stems, 12 each: chocolate brown; green; cream
- Floral shears or wire cutters
- Low-temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
- Trim hydrangea stems to 2" long. Group flowers by color.
- Apply glue to stem ends and push into foam ball, completely covering surface.
®™ Trademark of The Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow. For more project ideas, please see styrofoamstyle.com.