Pretty Fabric Coasters
If you have some leftover fabric and don't know what to do with it, transform plain coasters or make coasters and create these Pretty Fabric Coasters from Victoria Lavertu. This tutorial will teach you how to make fabric coasters that are so fun to show off. These are unique coasters that you'll love to make!
- Vinyl tablecloth or placemats from the dollar store, cut into 4 squares.
- 4 sheets think cork, cut into 4 inch x 4 inch pieces
- Hot glue gun
- Trim the squares to a perfect 4 x 4 inch square. Use a ruler and a rotary cutter to trim them up.
- Next, take the cork and cut them to 4 x 4 inches.
- Hot glue the two pieces together. Make sure you press hard to smooth the glue as flat as you can.
Read NextPink and Red Teacup Topiary