Creative Candlestick Holder
This DIY craft is easy and simple enough for anyone to make. Using a glass piece and a candle stick holder you can create a gorgeous piece to present in any room. Get creative and put your decorating ideas to use.
- 1 candle stick holder, any size.
- 1 one glass piece, this will now be the candle platform.
- E-6000 tube of glue ( found at Wal-Mart, in the craft section)
- Place the small "candlestick" holder center on the bottom of the square glass piece.
- Then place a bit of E-6000 glue on the two pieces ( making sure the stem piece is in the middle of the square piece ).
- Let this NEW candle holder dry for 24 hours.
- This "New" candle holder will hold many different types of candles, you can place several different sizes of candles together or use one larger size candle, the options and decoration of this "NEW" candle holder are endless. Enjoy!
Read NextPink and Red Teacup Topiary
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.