Chandelier Silhouette Wall Art
Hang this chandelier silhouette wall canvas over a dining room table for fun but elegant decor. Plastic cling wrap helps create the wonderful texture in this wall art.
DecoArt Products Required
Dazzling Metallics Metallic Glazes
- DGM04 - Olde World Patina
- DAO65 - Dark Chocolate
- DA277 - Spa Blue
- 3/4" flat brush
- 8 shader brush
- 4 round brush
- Foam plate
- Plastic cling wrap
- Spray water bottle
- 16" x 20" wrapped canvas
1. Use flat brush and Spa Blue to paint top and sides of canvas; let dry.
2. Trace pattern onto center of canvas.
3. Use round and shader brushes to paint inside lines with Dark Chocolate. Use end of paintbrush handle to make dots for beaded chains draped on chandelier; let dry.
4. Use flat brush to apply glaze over canvas, working one small section at a time. If glaze begins setting up and drying while you are still applying glaze to areas, lightly mist glazed areas with water to keep moist.
5. For textured look, place strips of plastic wrap flat over canvas surface and crinkle wrap up with fingers against canvas. Carefully lift off strips of plastic wrap. Let canvas dry.
Read NextHeart Shaped Napkin Tie