Chandelier Silhouette Wall Art
Hang this chandelier silhouette wall canvas over a dining room table for fun but elegant decor. Plastic cling wrap helps create the wonderful texture in this wall art.
DecoArt Products Required
Dazzling Metallics Metallic Glazes
- DGM04 - Olde World Patina
- DAO65 - Dark Chocolate
- DA277 - Spa Blue
- 3/4" flat brush
- 8 shader brush
- 4 round brush
- Foam plate
- Plastic cling wrap
- Spray water bottle
- 16" x 20" wrapped canvas
1. Use flat brush and Spa Blue to paint top and sides of canvas; let dry.
2. Trace pattern onto center of canvas.
3. Use round and shader brushes to paint inside lines with Dark Chocolate. Use end of paintbrush handle to make dots for beaded chains draped on chandelier; let dry.
4. Use flat brush to apply glaze over canvas, working one small section at a time. If glaze begins setting up and drying while you are still applying glaze to areas, lightly mist glazed areas with water to keep moist.
5. For textured look, place strips of plastic wrap flat over canvas surface and crinkle wrap up with fingers against canvas. Carefully lift off strips of plastic wrap. Let canvas dry.
Read NextPink and Red Teacup Topiary
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Aug 10, 2010
hi,I too,have searched for this type of pattern.googled and oogled,but not one good pattern.so what is a good sorce for free patterns? thanks greentucky
Aug 10, 2010
where is the pattern from?
Apr 11, 2010
WELL THIS IS JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR MANY THANKS,
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use