Put a Bird on It Wreath
When it comes to wreath decoration ideas...put a bird on it! The Put a Bird on It Wreath from Krylon is a whimsical spring decoration to hang proudly on your front door. Spray paint the wreath base in the spring color of your choice.
- Krylon Outdoor Spaces® Satin Finish - Watermelon (#2922)
- Stick Wreath
- Faux rose buds
- Faux doves or any bird that you like
- Floral wire or hot glue
- Newspaper or Drop Cloth
- Set up a spray and paint area by covering a table or other work surface with newspaper or drop cloth in a well-ventilated area.
- Paint wreath with 2-3 coats or Watermelon. Let dry between coats.
- Attach roses and birds with hot glue or wire, whichever you prefer.
- Paint the wreath from various directions to ensure all the nooks and crannies of the wreath are painted
- Arrange your flowers before gluing or wiring making permanent. For a larger more intricate arrangement, take a picture as reference before disassembling to glue.
- Use old Christmas wreaths and Krylon products to create themed décor for other holidays.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Decorative Wreaths"
Decorate your door in style with these Decorative Wreaths. Find wreath decorating ideas as well as learn how to make decorative wreaths. These craft wreaths range from holiday decorations, to fabric wreaths, to diy spring wreaths.
There are no records