Pine Cone Candle Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Holiday crafting with pine cones and other natural materials from your backyard is easy with this design. Beginning with a wood slice base, add pine cones and other natural materials like sweet gum balls and acorns to make a beautiful rustic wreath for your holiday table or kitchen counter. Just add a pillar candle or a votive holder for the perfect rustic accent to your fall decor. What else can I say? It is a nice fall accent."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Wood slice
- Pine cones
- Other natural materials
- Hot glue gun
- Candle or votive
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Criss Cross Crochet Blanket
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- Hashtag Mittens
- Crochet Caterpillar Applique
- Crochet Valentine’s Day Garland
- Diy Heart Garland For Romantic Home Decor
- Triple Braided Headband
- My Cuddle Bunny Crochet Lovey
- How To Square A Granny Circle
- Explore Gouache Paint With A Chart!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home