Instagram Picture Wreath
Show off all your favorite Instagram photos with this adorable Instagram Picture Wreath. Made using a piece of cardboard and some clothespins, you can make a simple and fun wreath that you'll be proud to show off! This easy DIY wreath is a fun and easy project for kids, and makes for a great reminder of home for kids who are going off to college this year. Pick and choose your paint colors and make a wreath to help you showcase your favorite lifetime memories.
- Craft Knife
- 20 Closepins
- 2 Colors of Krylon Paint
- 1 Cardboard Box
- Cut a Wreath Form from your Cardboard box using the craft knife.
- Spray your wreath form with Krylon Smokey Gray spray paint. I gave mine two coats.
- Spray Ocean Breeze Krylon Spray paint to your close pins. I also gave mine two coats.
- Print pictures if you don't already have some to add and cut them to size.
- Attach the close pins to your wreath and attach your pictures to your close pins.
Read NextSpring Grapevine Wreath Idea