Garden of Eden Wreath
Decorate your home or front door for summer or spring with this elegant Garden of Eden Wreath from Terri O. Filled with the beautiful colors of the warmer seasons, this handmade wreath is stunning indoors or out, and is a great way to welcome people to your home.
- 12-inch grapevine wreath
- Bunch pink lilacs
- Large bunch red, purple and pink tulips
- Small bunches white lillies of the valley
- 2 stems purple flower with beaded centers
- 2 stems blue flower with beaded centers
- Stem lavender or pink flower with beaded centers
- Bunch of ivy
- 2 decorative hummingbirds
- 3 yards of 2-1/2-inch wide ribbon
- Pipe cleaner
- Glue gun and sticks
- Bow wire
Cut ivy and flowers apart.
Use glue gun to glue pieces of ivy around wreath.
Put bow at the top of the wreath.
Glue tulips around on ivy. Use the lilacs, lillies of the valley and flowers with beaded centers to fill in.
Glue wire on birds, cut to length and glue into wreath so they look like they're flying.
- Hang on wall or door.