Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Upcycled Mosaic Wall Planter
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Have you ever broken your favourite plate or bowl? Well, next time you do don't throw them away. Collect them until you have enough to make a gorgeous wall planter. Chipped and broken bowls and cups can be sawn in half and used as the planters. The old plates can be broken up into small pieces and used to create a stunning mosaic background for the planter. Not only does this wall planter look absolutely stunning but it costs very little to make as it is made with upcycled materials."
- Broken plates and bowls
- wooden board
- grout and adhesive
This project and other upcycling ideas are found in 9 Teacup Crafts + DIY Tea Bags
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Illuminating Cake Stand
- Cool Light Switch Covers
- Learn How to Make the Easiest DIY No-Sew Farmhouse Pillow in less than 5 Minutes.
- Rain Boots Vase
- Rustic Flower Pot
- Rose Gold Metallic Pillow
- How to Make a Simple Macrame Plant Hanger
- Wooden Spoon Art
- DIY Religious Icons With Wooden Support
- 26 Gorgeous Butterfly Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cotton Yarn Pads
- Little Lily Baby Blanket
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- C2c Elephant
- Printables For Kids
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home