Tulip Moss Planter
These tulip moss planters make for great spring or summer home decorations. Silk tulips and reindeer moss make it look exquisite.
STYROFOAM Brand Foam:
- Blocks: four 2" X 4" X 8"
- Silk tulips, six white and four light green
- Reindeer moss, one bag
- Scrapbook papers, four 12" X 12", hammered metal finish
- Floral shears
- Floral pins
- Low temp glue gun and glue sticks
- Thick, white craft glue
Use floral pins and low temp glue to glue together two foam blocks, forming a 4" x 4" x 8" base. Repeat with two remaining blocks of STYROFOAM™ brand foam.
Cut from scrapbook papers four, 4" x 4" x 9" strips and four, 4" x 4" squares. Adhere paper to front and back of foam block; fold ends of each paper strip around corners and adhere ends to sides. Glue 4" x 4" square on each side.
Trim the stems of the tulips to approximately 8" to 9" and insert them into the top of the base. Trim leaves and add between tulips to fill in. Use hot glue to secure the tulips.
- Fill in top of planter with reindeer moss.
Read NextGorgeous Bottled Lights
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.