Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
How To Make A Silk Flower Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make your own wreath using artificial eucalyptus and silk flowers. The base of artificial greenery is timeless, all you will need to do is update the flowers seasonally to create a new wreath to update your door decor throughout the year. This DIY wreath is easy to create and takes little time to complete. Each season you can simple remove the current flowers and add new silk blooms to update. Incorporate seasonal ribbon and accents to make it your own. Store the previous season's flowers to use again in a new craft."
- Artificial Eucalyptus
- Wire Wreath Form
- Artificial Flowers
- Floral Tape
- Wire Cutters
- Bow (Optional)
NotesIf the wreath will be in direct sun, be sure to finish with UV protective spray.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Spring Fling Woven Wall Decor
- Coffee Filter Angel Wings Tutorial
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Upcycled Mosaic Wall Planter
- DIY Burlap Table Runner
- How to Make a Simple Macrame Plant Hanger
- 31 Free Macrame Patterns and Knot Craft Projects
- DIY Rustic Photo Frame
- Drop Cloth DIY Rug
- 12+ Macrame Plant Hanger Tutorials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Gnome Tissue Box Cover
- Throwback Thursday Free Pattern- Easy Laptop Case
- How To Sew A Professional Looking Gusset Zipper In A Bag
- How To Make Perfect Bound Lining In A Bag
- I Spy Sports
- I Spy Outer Space
- Winter Kids Scarf
- 42 Things To Do With The Elf On The Shelf
- How To Make Sanda Frost From Paper?
- Color Block (or Not) Earrings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home