We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Spring is being really stubborn in southern Wisconsin this year and frankly, my patience is wearing thin. So instead of waiting for the real thing, I decided to make a forsythia wreath with silk flowers to brighten up my door. This was actually a very easy project. It did take me about an hour and a half to put together, but I don’t mind. I find crafting to be a de-stressor. And frankly, I needed that today. I did beat my fingers up a bit bending the floral wire over and over again, but I’ve paid worse dues for sure."
- Sunburst grapevine wreath
- 10-15 stems of silk forsythia stems I used 11
- 22- gauge floral wire
- Wire snips
- Hot glue gun
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Illuminating Cake Stand
- Cool Light Switch Covers
- Learn How to Make the Easiest DIY No-Sew Farmhouse Pillow in less than 5 Minutes.
- Rain Boots Vase
- Rustic Flower Pot
- Rose Gold Metallic Pillow
- How to Make a Simple Macrame Plant Hanger
- Wooden Spoon Art
- DIY Religious Icons With Wooden Support
- 26 Gorgeous Butterfly Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home