Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Doily Stenciled Pillows
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Whether you are just in the mood for an insanely easy craft project idea or getting fed up with your boring living room décor, these DIY pillows are sure to make your list of must-make crafts. The Doily Stenciled Pillows are a cheap and easy way to add lace accents to your space without the lace. Using paper doilies and some paint, this how to paint a pillow tutorial could easily be applied to other home décor items, as well. Consider transforming a cheap throw or even an ottoman to match!
In the Designer's Words: "Transform some plain canvas or cotton pillows into something rather more fabulous. All you need is some paper doilies and paint. I warn you this craft is so easy and addictive soon you will be doily stenciling everything!"
- Plain pillow covers canvas or cotton
- Acrylic or fabric paint
- Paper doilies
- Paint pad
- Repositionable adhesive spray
Not in love with these homemade pillow ideas? Then check out the rest of our throw pillow ideas and more - 35 Pillow Making Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home