Delightful Damask Bucket Makeover
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Need something special for a function? There's nothing quite like damask to add a touch of drama and elegance to any setting. These delightful little revamped tin buckets were super easy to make and cost next to nothing. To create the look all you need is some damask paper, chalk, pretty beads, ribbons, scissors and a tin or galvanized bucket. They can be made in under an hour and you'll get loads of compliments from your guests."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedTissue Paper
- Damask wrapping paper
- Beads and ribbon
- Galvanized buckets
- Chalk and Mod Podge
NotesGet the full tutorial on the blog with step by step instructions and pictures.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home