This is a very easy project from The Bead Studio that makes a cute decoration for a package, a tree or a window. Use at the holidays or anytime you want a little angel beauty.
- 1 Brass Bell
- 1 Wing Bead
- 1 8mm Round Bead
- 1 6 or 8mm Jump Ring
- 2 Crimp Beads
- 6" Soft Flex
- 1 3" piece 20g wire
- 10 4mm Bead
- Chain-Nose Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- String on a crimp bead, 8mm round and wing bead onto soft flex wire. String through the loop on the bell, then back through the wing, 8mm and crimp bead and with the chain-nose pliers, crimp firmly. Trim the tail leaving about 4" for decorating.
- Place a dab of glue on the closed jump ring and place on the 8mm bead to create the halo.
- Bend the 3" piece of 20g wire to make a hanger.
- Add the 4mm beads and the last crimp bead. Loop through hanger then back through the crimp bead and crimp. Trim excess wire.
This angel craft is one of many projects included in our free eBook, 11 Angel Crafts to Make: Homemade Christmas Ornaments & Decorations. Check it out today!
Read NextDollar Tree Succulent Wreath
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.