Beaded Cross Stitch Snowflake
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "Do you want your cross stitched projects to sparkle? Try using seed beads in your projects. This easy snowflake was created using silver and turquoise seed and bugle beads from the jewelry department. Light bouncing off the beads will catch anyone’s eye. Some embroidery floss along with a jewelry needle are all you need to attach these beads to your cross stitching projects. Not only will your pieces have sparkles, but the seed beads will also add texture, making your overall projects look more alive."
Project TypeMake a Project
- seed beads
- bugle beads
- embroidery floss
- size 10 jewelry needle
- aida cloth
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- Pumpkin Pie Earrings
- Sugar Plum Pocket Wrap
- Boho Fringe Coasters
- Oscar Ballot Printable 2021
- Waves Of Emotions Cowl
- Striped Hourglass Square
- Make Your Own Fake License Plate For Your Kids Bike
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home