Woodland Leaf Fairy Amigurumi Doll
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Woodland Leaf Fairy is an adorable, little fae that is quick and easy to crochet. This shy faerie lives deep in the woods. She has long, red hair, a forest green dress, a pair of magical butterfly wings, and two headpiece accessories to choose from – a leaf crown and a flower crown. This fairy makes a lovely gift for little girls and children who adore mythical, fantasy, and fairytale creatures. Adults with a penchant for folklore will also love this cute and whimsical design."
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeHeight: 6 inches (15 cm)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids
- Valentine's Day Coloring Cards
- Conversation Marble Magnets
- Crochet Loafers
- Crochet House Slippers (one Hour Project)
- Giraffe And Friends Easy Baby Quilt From A Jelly Roll
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home