Twisted Shells Ear Warmer
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The twisted shells ear warmer is a textured ear warmer with a twist in it giving it the look of a headwrap. The simple stitch pattern makes this ear warmer great for beginners and gives it a wonderful texture that looks like little half shells. Skill Level: Beginner Supplies Needed: 1 skein of Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn or another worsted weight yarn. I’m using Vanna’s Choice in Silver Heather. 5.0 mm crochet hook Tapestry needle for weaving in ends Scissors"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Plastic Bottle Earrings
- Spider Web Halloween Hoop Art
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Christmas Fabric Wreath
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Painted Mason Jar Vases
- Diy Footstool From A Plastic Tub
- Diy Face Mask Organizer From Pallet Wood
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home