Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love working with Tshirt Yarn. It gives a nice thick texture and sturdiness to any completed crochet pattern. Hence , I find them perfect for Crochet Basket, Rugs, Hotpads and Trivets. Crochet Hot pads and trivets are very handy to have around. Today am sharing a very easy pattern for Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet. They are not only easy but also work up pretty quick. These are also great for gift giving to your loved ones. Materials Used:- Tshirt Yarn 10mm Crochet Hook Size:- 12 Inches- Can be customized to any size."
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Make a fashion statement with this modern T-shirt yarn necklace. This accessory will look well with a simple shirt, or wear it when… Continue reading: "Royal Purple T-Shirt Yarn Necklace"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cotton Boll Wreath Diy
- Giraffe Crochet Wall Art
- Crochet Graduation Garland
- Piggie Smalls
- Rainbow Wall Hanging
- Allemande Dishcloths - Tunisian Striped Mitered Dishcloths
- Beaver Potholder
- Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
- Diamond Stitch Cushion
- Allemande Coasters - Tunisian Striped Mitered Coasters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home