Thermal Stitch Crochet Potholder
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This Thermal Stitch is a variation of the stitch I used in my Extra Thick Potholder. It’s also a Half Double Crochet Thermal but with a slight change which creates a different texture. You can see the lines between the rows are more prominent whereas the Extra Thick Potholder does not have them. If you already know this stitch and have used it for some of your projects then you know that this is a very dense stitch. It’s commonly used in crochet potholders or washcloths. But it’s also good for anything that will need that extra thickness and sturdiness such as bags or baskets."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge15 stitches x 18 rows in Thermal HDC = 4″
Finished Size17cm x 18cm (6.5” x 7”)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tiktok Bee Crochet Pattern In 3 Sizes
- How To Make A Diy Bee House For Mason Bees
- Stella Fingerless Gloves
- Spring Activity Sheets And Coloring Pages
- Dara Table Runner
- Map Paper Moths
- C2c Squirrel
- Equinox Blanket
- Cutie Bear Doll Hat
- Invisible Decrease Sc
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home