The So What? Sweater
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The So What? Sweater was specifically designed to encourage crocheters to create their first garment. The fun cabled design, made with post stitches, keeps it interesting and looking unique, whilst the construction stays simple (with minimal sewing and no shaping). This project is all about building your confidence with crocheting clothes and just giving it a go! Made with chunky yarn, it works up pretty quickly and the oversize fit means it’s very forgiving if you’re new to working with gauge."
Crochet Hook8 or 1.5 mm hook (steel)
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge10 sts and 9 rows of pattern repeat in 10cm / 4in
Finished SizeThe pattern is written for XS, S, M, L, 1X, 2X 3X
- 7-11 ball of Paintbox Super Chunky Yarn
- 8mm hook
- 6mm hook for hem and cuffs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Transform those dollar store vases into these stylish Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases, great for spring decorating. With these… Continue reading: "Upcycled Flea Market Glass Vases"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rhombus Weave Shawl
- Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
- Top Down Crochet Tee With Braids
- Crochet Shirt With Bobbles
- Striped Crochet Top
- Mosaic Crochet Pillow
- Lacy Crochet Cardigan
- Simple Crochet Pillow Cover
- Women's Crochet Cardigan
- Pinecone Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home