The Basic Crochet Hat
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Basic Crochet Hat is truly a great quick crochet project! It’s worked flat and then seamed at the end. Personally I love crochet hat that are worked flat, because then it’s often a great travel or watch TV project. This one is especially great, since it’s just single crochet after you finish the ribbing. The Basic Crochet Hat is a quick crochet pattern for the cold season. It’s perfect for anyone who want’s to make a everyday crochet hat, without any difficult details. It’s a fun crochet project made with wool yarn & mostly single crochet stitches. What’s great about this beanie pattern is the fact that it comes in sizes from 12 months to adult."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with single crochet stitches crocheted in rows:
13.5 stitches & 16 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size12-18 months (18-24 months) 2-5 years (child) teen (woman) man
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks
- Essential Oil Recipe Box
- Hayfield Tank Top
- Diy Dog Leash
- Summer Diy Sunglasses Case
- Diy Sidewalk Chalk In Custom Colors
- Flower Pot Make Over
- Custom Ties
- Easy Avocado Sail Boat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home