Tapestry Crochet Sunglasses Case
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet sunglasses case is one cool dude! It is created using the ‘tapestry crochet’ technique, and is a great starter project if you haven’t attempted crochet colorwork before. The sunglasses case pattern calls for approx. 100 yds of yarn, so it’s an absolutely perfect pattern for using those bits of left over yarn. The pattern includes a full photo tutorial on how to attach a fabric liner and zipper to the clutch. And don’t worry, it requires only very basic sewing skills; honestly, if I can manage it anyone can."
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 stitches x 18 rows = 4” x 4” / 10cm x 10cm measured over sc (blo) worked in the round.
Finished SizeWidth: approx. 7.5” / 19 cm Height: approx. 4.25” / 10.75 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home