We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This soft and simple beanie is crocheted from the top-down in one piece. The medium adult size hat requires 145 yds of Medium Weight Yarn  to crochet. I have included 3 different length options in the instructions, for each of the sizes. The pattern is available in sizes Child, Adult (Small, Medium and Large). I used Red Heart Hopscotch Yarn and a 4.4 mm (I) hook to make the hat and it is really vibrant and so soft to the touch."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge3 stitches and 3 rows = 1 inch
in pattern stitch
Finished Size Child, Adult (Small, Medium and Large)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Heart Air Balloon Applique
- Crochet Scarf For Men, Unisex Scarf
- Wall Art Quote
- Diy Felt Storage Cardboard Box
- Easy Kids Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Painted Foil Hearts
- Recycled Valentine Craft
- Conversation Heart Rice Krispy Treats
- Washi Tape Heart Craft
- Dollhouse Sofa For Barbie
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home