Super Quick Chunky Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Need a quick last-minute gift or want something quick and easy to make? The Super Quick Chunky Cowl pattern is beginner-friendly and can be made in approximately and hour. Skill Level: Beginner Supplies needed for the project: Approximately 110 yards of Bernat Beyond in Smoke or your favourite Super Bulky yarn. 15 mm crochet hook A Tapestry needle for weaving in ends Pair of Scissors Abbreviations Used in the Project: CH = Chain SC = Single Crochet DC = Double Crochet SL ST = Slip stitch FO = Finish Off"
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Plastic Bottle Earrings
- Spider Web Halloween Hoop Art
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Christmas Fabric Wreath
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Painted Mason Jar Vases
- Diy Footstool From A Plastic Tub
- Diy Face Mask Organizer From Pallet Wood
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home