Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This solid shell stitch cowl is worked in the round and is a gorgeous addition to your wardrobe. It looks great and feels even better. The blog post has a video tutorial and full written pattern. I used a soft yarn for this one and designed it to be worn close to the neck for the most comfort on a cool day. You can easily adjust the sizing on this one and add or remove rows as needed."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge not important
Finished Size5" height, adjustable diameter
- Sublime Evie yarn or other worsted/Aran - approx. 150 yards
- H Hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- Crochet Dainty Pop Flower Square
- Simple Cute And Quick Crochet Washcloth Pattern
- Juniper The Jellyfish Sea Animal Amigurumi
- Plush Poms Bath Mat
- Rose Garden Blanket Square
- 25 Crochet One Skein Wonders
- Off Set Granny Square With Thin Or Thick Border
- Bright Star Crochet Square
- Granny Square Baby Blanket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Tc Sun Hat
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Family Coloring Page
- Tiffany Flapper Capper
- Salty The Seal
- Bath Mitt With Soap Pocket
- Home With Yarn Punch Needle
- Nutrition Game
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home