Sloth Hook Case
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This sloth hook case is a quick and cute project that is accessible for beginners. It can be used as a hook case, a clutch, pencil case or make up bag. The finished case is approximately 4.75 inches tall x 8 inches wide. Supplies: Approximately 8 yards of Loops and Threads Impeccable Yarn in Brown for the eye patches and nose, 69 yards of Bernat Premium in Café Au Lait for the pouch, 22 yards of Red Heart Super Saver in Buff for the face. 4.5 mm crochet hook 2 – 18mm Mushroom/Shank Buttons or Safety Eyes Tapestry needle for weaving in ends 7” zipper in a coordinating colour. I used brown. Scissors Sewing needle and coordinating thread to sew in the zipper Optional: Fabric for lining the case "
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- Thank Scrunchie It’s Friday! - Crochet Scrunchie Pattern
- Easy Twisted Headband
- Upcycled Plaid Shirt Christmas Stocking Tutorial
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Velcro( Hook And Loop Fastener) Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home