Randy the Reindeer Cactus
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Randy the Cactus Snowman is the third installment of my Christmas Cactus patterns. Other installments include Stanley the Cactus Snowman and Saint Prickolaus. Randy is a barrel cactus that loves Christmas and always dreamed of leading Santa’s sleigh. He is quick to make and very adorable. Materials: 3.5 mm Hook Worsted Weight Yarn in Green, Brown and Red. I’m using Bernat Premium in Spring Green, Red and Loops and Threads in Chocolate Brown. 6 mm Safety Eyes Polyester Stuffing Scissors Tapestry Needle Stitch markers"
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Louise Shawl
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Make Your Own Crochet Oval Basket With Handles
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Plastic Bottle Earrings
- Spider Web Halloween Hoop Art
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Christmas Fabric Wreath
- FaveCrafts Studio Live: Painted Mason Jar Vases
- Diy Footstool From A Plastic Tub
- Diy Face Mask Organizer From Pallet Wood
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home