Quick Triangle Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love making this Shrug to give away as gifts! Although you might want to make one for yourself! It is perfect for taking the chill off while watching tv or just sitting on your front porch. It works up in a day or less depending on your dedication. The Shrug is made using a one row repeat so its great for a beginner. So many color combinations to choose from! I have made them in sports colors and school colors as well. I hope you enjoy making this Lounge Shrug as much as I do!"
NotesShrug is One Size. You Can always add more rows to make larger and longer.
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- 4 ply yarn that equal 800 yards
- Crochet hook size j
- tapestry needle
- Stitch markers(2)
ROW 1- double crochet in the 4th chain from the hook(counts as dc, ch1)skip a stitch. dc,ch1in next stitch.*dc,ch1 skip 1,dc, ch 1 in next stitch* repeat from * all the way across ending with a dc. Ch 4 , turn
ROW 2-50- repeat row 1 until piece measures 44x40 fasten off
Fold piece in half and measure seven inches down from the edge towards the folded part and mark with a stitch marker. Do the same with the other side. This is where your arm holes will be.
Using a tapestry needle, sew both folded pieces together down to the marker and fasten off. Do this to the other side as well. Weave in your ends and you Lounge Shrug is ready to wear!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- The Only Crocheted Granny Square You'll Ever Need
- St. Nicholas Throw
- Easy Crochet Easter Basket
- Christmas Crochet Star
- Extra Large Hot Pink Pill Bottle Cozy
- Super Simple Cup Coasters
- Christmas Crochet Baubles
- Washcloth Set Crochet Pattern
- Kana the Wanderer's Cowl
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Thrifty And Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Homemade Holiday Gift Envelopes
- Festive Wine Cork Christmas Trees
- Juneau Blues Beanie
- Christmas Wreath Ornament
- Santa Cork Gnome
- Woodland Wolf Hat
- Gnome Santa Gift Ornament
- Polka Dot Stocking
- Polka Dot Stocking
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home