We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This crochet pattern will help you create crochet pumpkins in 2 different sizes. You can make as little it as many as you like, I chose to make 3 to create a little display ready for Halloween. The small pumpkin measures 6cm tall by 10cm wide, the medium crochet pumpkin is a little larger and measures 8cm tall by 11cm wide. You will need 3 colours of DK yarn, a tapestry needle and a 4mm crochet hook and toy stuffing. This pattern is easy level with moderate sewing required. The pattern is written in USA terminology. You will need to know basic stitches (sc, hdc, dc) You’ll also need to know how to work into front and back loops. The pattern is 4 pages long and includes progress photos, gauge information and finished sizes."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Potholder
- I Spy Autumn
- Rooster Wine Bottle Holder
- Spider On A Web Lovey
- My Mother's Garden Afghan
- Crochet Snowman Christmas Dog Bandana And Headband
- Snowman Hat Centerpiece
- Free Hand-drawn Christmas Coloring Pages
- Dollar Tree Christmas Sign
- Christmas Holly Scarf
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home