We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This simple boho inspired top is sure to impress with the gorgeous yet understated stitch work. Not only is it a comfortable top, it can also work as a cover-up, extra layer or light poncho. The shirt appears complicated, but it is quite easy to crochet! The various textures stand out to create a unique and beautiful piece. The construction is simple since it’s made by crocheting two rectangles which are seamed together. This “Topcho” is perfect for an afternoon at the beach, a casual day out or an evening with friends. If you’re comfortable with basic stitches, chains and counting stitches, you should be all set to make this!"
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home