We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This square poncho crochet pattern features an easy v-stitch with four increases giving the Penny Poncho a playful handkerchief hem. With a 3 round repeat, this square poncho is easy to make and is a great project to take with you in waiting rooms, pick-up lines, road trips, and crochet and knit groups! Use your scraps of yarn to make magic yarn and turn them into fashion. I made mine with nearly a dozen colors of Lion Brand Heartland yarn that I had in my stash. I love finding ways to use partial skeins of yarn, and the more you use, the more fun the Penny Poncho becomes."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5 sts x 9 rows = 4” [10 cm] in pattern (vst, ch 1) across
Finished SizeJunior (Regular, Plus) - Neck opening 24 (28, 32)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This great kitchen canister set is just like Martha's! Keep all your food organized with this easy kitchen craft. These Martha… Continue reading: "Martha Stewart Knockoff Canisters"
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home