We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Mitis hat crochet pattern is a warm & lovely hat that is just perfect for winter. It’s originally designed with warm wool yarn. It stitches up quickly because the stitch pattern repeats. Choose your favorite color & you’ll have a hat that fits your style. The crochet Mitis Hat is definitely a great Chrismas gift idea. I especially think it’s a great gift because of how delicate the stitches look. The pattern has multiple sizes, so you can gift it to anyone from size 12 months up to adult man. "
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeMeasured with stitch combination crocheted in rows:
19 stitches & 20 rows per 10 cm / 4”.
Finished Size12-18 months (18-24 months) 2-5 years (child) teen (woman) man
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- Diy Deck Rail Planter
- Pattern For A Baby Bib With Square Corners
- Claire Armstrong, Pillar Box Blue
- Diy Flower Vase
- 12 Coolest Resin Crafts + Resin Casting for Beginners
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Moccasin Slippers With A Cuff
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home