Mac Cannie Triangle Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Lately, I have been designing shawls and I think I'm addicted to it already. Last time I shared a video tutorial of the Mae Belle shawl which is named after my best friend who works as a nurse in our place. Now I have made another shawl and it's for my other best friend. She's my best friend since college. We studied the same course and we passed the board exam together. Her name is Mac Cannie and I named this shawl after her. I haven't seen her for months and I miss her. I plan to give the shawl to her personally. "
Crochet HookE/4 or 3.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeThe finished shawl dimensions is 31" x 71"
- Light Fingering Wweight Yan
- 3.50 mm. hook
- pair of scissors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quotidian Crochet Satchel
- Rainbow Hearts Pouch
- Make Batik Style Prayer Flags Using Glue
- Chevron Stripes Pouch
- Milk Carton Craft - Diy Toy Ambulance
- Simply Sophisticated Scarlet Crochet Throw
- Fall Placemat & Coaster Set
- Marly Bird
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Stephanie Paxman
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home