Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This lovely doily works up in about an hour, and is perfect for scraps. It's also easy to adjust if you want a larger one, or make a bunch and sew together for a table runner. You'll need 47 yards of worsted weight yarn. I used Knit Picks Dishie. The gauge and finished size is not essential for this project. I am using cotton because it's durable, and machine washes and dries well. If you intend on using with warm or moist items, I recommend the cotton (or wool), otherwise any fiber works. Cotton yarn will appear thinner and have more definition than acrylic so it's possible a worsted weight acrylic yarn would produce a slightly larger doily."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeNot essential
Finished SizeOne Size
- 47 Yards Total of Worsted Weight Yarn - I used Knit Picks Dishie Yarn in Bumbleebee, Begonia, Honeydew and White
- H8/5mm Crochet Hook
- Tapestry Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Crochet a Washcloth with Cotton
- Diy Candle Holders
- Unicorn Coloring Pages For Kids
- Free Printable Horse Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Giraffe Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dragon Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Elephant Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages
- Cute Fox Coloring Pages Printables
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home