Leap Year Infinity Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Leap Year Infinity Scarf is a simple, beginner friendly crochet pattern which can be made in almost any yarn and colour combination. Worked using a simple pattern repeat, the stitches leap over one another! On top of that, this pattern makes a great stash busting project as each coloured stipe uses just a small amount of yarn. Whether you wear it open as a cowl or wrapped double to stay cosy, this scarf is sure to leap out of your wardrobe everyday!"
NotesGuidance given in pattern on how to adjust size to suit your yarn choice and preference.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge16 sts and 12 rows of pattern repeat in 10cm / 4in
Finished Size105cm x 21cm
- Can be made with any yarn and suitable hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Face Mask Sewing Patterns Roundup
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- Crochet Easter Bunny Eggs
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Bobble Stroller Blanket
- Felix Baby Blanket
- Cool Stripes Hat
- Soft & Snuggly Mini-shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home