Leaf Stitch Beanie
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Let your first project of the season be this free crochet beanie pattern! The days are getting shorter & cooler, so i’t time to break out your yarn you stored away all summer. To create the leaves we will be using the spike stitch. We will be creating chain spaces over 3 rows to create this look. Within these rows, you will be creating these spike stitches. Don’t worry. I will take you step by step in creating this hat pattern. Written and video tutorial included. Scroll down page for the complete pattern. Materials 5 mm hook Perfection Yarn: worsted weight 4 (2 colors)"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size21-22 inches
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Radical Radish
- Large Tassel With Wood Bead
- Upcycled Wood Noah's Ark Project
- Easy Bucket Hat
- Simple Rose Appliqué
- Red Murano Glass Bead Bracelet
- Venetian Bead Shop
- Astronaut Doll
- Easter Bunny Card With Free Printable
- Greek Cross Quilt Block
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home