Jeremy The Giraffe
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Jeremy the Giraffe sits at just under 2 feet tall and if you count his legs, he’s a full three feet long! When I sat down to design this giraffe amigurumi pattern, I really wanted to get the legs right. I wanted the legs on my crochet giraffe to be pretty long and bobbly at the ends so that when you picked him up or wiggled him around, his arms and legs would swing around. A few years ago, I had done that with a monster toy, and it was so much fun for the kids to play with that wanted to include it here too. I also made it so Jeremy would sit on the base of his body and his arms and legs would be long enough to hang off a shelf or sit in a chair."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size3 feet tall
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
- Super Simple Cup Coasters
- Petite Little Pumpkin for Fall Autumn Halloween Thanksgiving
- Easy Wear Crochet Cardigan Pattern
- Crochet Spiderwebs Table Runner
- Fall Foliage Afghan
- Azul V Mesh Poncho
- Fun & Furry Elf Hat
- Cozy Crochet Fall Headband Pattern
- Cozy Fall Shrug Crochet Pattern
- Entirely Easy Men's Crochet Scarf
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- Fabric Scraps Earrings
- Easy Fabric Coasters
- Fall Leaves Banner With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home