Invisible Decrease Sc
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Amigurumi has become so popular lately! Making these little animals in crochet is one of my favorite pastimes, but it can be intimidating for newbie crocheters. Sometimes the decreases can be a little bit bulky, and the invisible decrease stitch is a great technique to have your decreases lay a little bit flatter. By making your yarn-overs in only the front loops, the decrease stitch is a little bit less bulky than usual and hides the decrease a little bit better. "
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- Amigurumi Crochet Animals: Easter Chick, Lamb, Bunny Crochet Pattern
- Easy Weekend Crochet Afghan
- Lovely Bobble Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Coin Purse
- Prettiest Flower Crocheted Scrubbies Pattern
- C2c Bunny
- Heartfelt Prayer Square
- Mother’s Day Crochet Heart
- Basic C2c Chunky Afghan
- Mini Bunny Amigurumi
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tshirt Yarn Crochet Trivet Potholder
- Window Pane Crochet Stitch Pattern
- Variable Star Quilt Block
- Life Is Sweet Watermelon
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Avery Beanie
- Mosaic Triangles Pillow
- Long Arm Oven Mitts Free Sewing Pattern
- Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Lily's Floral Gift Card Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home