In The Clouds Scarf
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Wrap yourself up this winter with the In The Clouds Scarf! Effortlessly light yet incredibly warm, this easy crochet scarf is great for crochet beginners! This design uses single crochets and chains to create a simple yet unique stitch texture that’s also easily customisable. For more advanced crocheters, this is the perfect project for a relaxing crochet break in front of a fire or the tv! This pattern is also accompanied by a step-by-step video tutorial. "
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished SizeOne Size (alteration instructions available)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Alpine Headband
- Light Keeper's Cap
- Quilted Table Runner Pattern For Spring
- Nine Patch Tutorial
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Diagonal Diamonds Woven Throw Crochet Pattern
- Saint Patricks Day Garland
- Beauty And The Beast Party
- Farm Animal Party Favors
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home