Hygge Diamond Pillow
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"The Hygge Diamond Pillow features 2 gorgeous yarns, a ton of texture, and is just what you need to finish off that handmade vibe in your space! To create the Hygge Diamond Pillow, I used Red Heart Hygge Charm for the diamond side. It’s sparkly, easy to crochet with, and really makes those diamonds pop! On the other side, I used Red Heart Hygge - so fuzzy and soft! This side contrasts beautifully with the “hard” diamonds, and gives you two looks in one! The Hygge Diamond Pillow is easy to customize - from colors to corners! I went with white for a versatile look - this works for your winter wonderland, boho, and texture on texture looks. But feel free to mix it up and make it your own! One last thing to note - I used a 20” pillow form to stuff a 16” cover. This creates a super puffy and firm pillow! For a softer pillow, go with an 18” pillow form. You do always want to go a little over for fluffiness!"
Crochet HookJ/10 or 6 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Finished Size16" x 16" pillow, excluding poms
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Learn how to make a tree of life out of an old bike wheel! Bicycle wheel crafts like this one are beautiful and thrifty at the same… Continue reading: "Tree of Life Bicycle Wheel Craft"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Cloudy Sunset Beret
- Mystical Mitts
- Easy Fabric Basket In Any Size
- "Vintage" Gold Leaf Resin Bangles
- Diy Raised Garden Bed
- Shrink Plastic and Resin Jewelry
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Mini Angel Amigurumi
- Criss Cross Mini Tote
- Mini Bears In Stockings
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home