Heartland Crochet Triangle Shawl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This heartland Crochet triangle shawl is an easy crochet pattern to work. It is made using one skein of fine yarn, which means only two ends to weave in. If You Love Easy Patterns, You Will Love This Simple and Modern Granny Shawl! How to Crochet the Granny Stitch The granny stitch is easy to achieve and is often the first type of stitch that a new beginner at crochet learns. It is made up of a combination of double crochet and chain stitches. When working the granny stitch, it is often worked in clusters of 3 double crochet stitches, followed by a chain stitch. Because of the repetitive nature of this stitch, it makes it perfect for a beginner at crochet."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeWhile gauge is not critical to this pattern, I had 25 stitches to 4-inches.
Finished SizeFrom the tip to the middle this shawl is 42 inches long. The width ended up being double the length at 84 inches.
Blue Shawl: 1 Skein of Hobbi Cotton Kings Twirls Color number 19. This skein had 874 yards.
Lavender Shawl: 1 Skein of Hobbi Azalea Color Number 08. This skein had 875 yards.
- Size H Crochet Hook
- yarn Needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Flowers Word Search Puzzle
- Love Live Lake
- Narwhal Uniwhale
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Wanderers Mosaic Blanket
- Jeweled Dragonfly Pendant
- Wood Clay And Metal Earrings
- Pocket Pillow Cover
- Painted Bird Nest Pillow Cover
- Blessed Three Star Coaster
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home