Granny Triangle Bandana
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Remember when Mom (or Grandma) taught you to make your first shawl? You were so proud of that accomplishment, every woman and girl in the family received a shawl that Christmas! Using that same pattern, I worked up some easy Triangle Bandanas using cotton worsted yarn and a size G hook. It's a quick and easy pattern and only takes about 85 yards of yarn (I used I Love This Cotton). Make a few different colors to wear with your summer outfits. Bandana measures approximately 14" wide and can be adjusted to any size you need."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size14" wide
- I Love This Cotton yarn
- Size G crochet hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket pattern is a soft, fun, gender neutral blanket that's perfect for adding character to a baby's… Continue reading: "C2C Crochet Bunny Baby Blanket"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Crochet a Washcloth with Cotton
- Diy Candle Holders
- Unicorn Coloring Pages For Kids
- Free Printable Horse Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Rainbow Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Giraffe Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Dragon Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Elephant Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Frog Coloring Pages
- Cute Fox Coloring Pages Printables
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home